Southeast Missouri State University offers a valuable International Graduate Transitions Award as a way to ease the financial burden of studying for talented students.
Located in Southeast Missouri, Southeast Missouri State University offers students the opportunity to earn valuable scholarships, get hands-on experience, and study at a diverse university in the Midwest that is ranked 74th.
What are the benefits of studying at Southeast Missouri State University? The Southeast Missouri State University provides student-centered education, experiential learning, and a commitment to student success, all of which contribute to the development of the region and beyond. It strives to be one of the nation’s most academically competitive regional comprehensive universities, with a reputation for excellence in education, research, and engagement.
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2022-2023
The brief description
- Northeast Missouri State University
- The Department of Agriculture is NA
- Graduation level: graduate
- Awarded: $2,000
- Awards: N/A
- Mode of access: Online
- Country of residence: International
- The award can be taken anywhere in the world
- Nationalities: All.
- Courses and subjects eligible: Graduate degree programmes in all disciplines
- Criteria for eligibility: Candidates must meet all the criteria to be eligible:
- 3.5 GPA is required for SEMO applicants
- Candidates for graduate degrees must enroll in the program
How to Apply
- To apply, international students must use the university’s web portal. A student’s application will determine their admission status.
- Include a copy of your passport, academic transcripts, an affidavit of financial support, and proof of finances.
- A student must have an excellent undergraduate degree to be considered for admission.
- The following languages are required of applicants:
- The TOEFL iBT score was 79
- IELTS score of 6.5
- The ITEP-3.9
- Test of Proficiency in English – 53
- 105 Duolingo
The award amount in the USA will be $2,000 from Southeast Missouri State University.
Click here to apply