Students with high skills have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate degree by applying for the International Student Scholarship. GVSU administers this program.
New full-time undergraduate freshmen are eligible for this scheme. Academic merit will be considered to award this scholarship, which will enhance the university learning experience.
The University of Grand Valley was founded in 1960 as a public liberal arts institution. There are bachelor’s, post-bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs at the university.
Why should you study at Grand Valley State University? Providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, essential perspectives, and valuable resources enables the university to provide an authentic perspective on career development.
Deadline for applications: February 27, 2022
- Organization/University: Grand Valley State University
- Organization: NA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Awards: $250.00 – $3000.00
- Award number: n/a
- Mode of access: Online
- Country of residence: International
- The award may be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Courses or subjects eligible for the scholarship: The scholarship can be applied to any subject offered by the university
- Criteria for eligibility: Candidates must meet all the criteria to be eligible:
- Students must enroll in a degree program at the undergraduate level.
- A student must be a citizen of another country.
How to Apply
- In order to apply, aspirants must be enrolled in the university’s undergraduate degree program. Thereafter, an online application is required.
- Please submit an essay on the topic of “How has being a GVSU student shaped you as an individual?”. Throughout your coursework, involvement in organizations, work, community service, etc., what contributions have you made to the university and community? “How will your experiences at GVSU impact your career after graduation?””””
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with the appropriate marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a good knowledge of the English language.
The award amount will be $250.00 to $3000.00 at Grand Valley State University in the USA.