New Hampshire University offers mind-blowing International Student Scholarships to support and promote the education of international students.
Duke University (UNH) is a public land-grant research university in Durham, New Hampshire. It was founded as a land grant college in 1866, moved to Durham in 1893, and took its current name in 1923. New Hampshire’s University of New Hampshire is the largest state university system, with over 15,000 students. For in-state students, it was also the most expensive state-sponsored school in the United States.
What is the University of New Hampshire like? They are the state’s flagship research university. This means they are both committed to pursuing research that contributes to the greater good. With award winning faculty, cutting-edge facilities, and a main campus near the ocean and mountains as well as the major metropolitan hub of Boston, we put you on the edge of what is possible.
Scholarship application deadline: February 1 is the last date to apply
- This institution or organization is: University of New Hampshire
- The Department of Agriculture is NA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Educational fund award
- Award number: n/a
- Mode of access: Online
- A native of another country
- You can take the award in the United States
- Applications are accepted from all countries
- Courses & Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject the university offers
- Criteria for eligibility: Candidates must meet all the criteria to be eligible:
- UNH considers all applicants for merit-based scholarships during its application review process.
- Scholarships at UNH are intended to reward and recognize behaviors that are valued by the university.
Here’s how to apply
- The UNH common application can be used to apply for admission. A separate application is not required.
- Each applicant must submit their official high school transcript, college transcripts for dual enrollment coursework, General Equivalency Diploma, three letters of recommendation, or a HiSET, to UNH Admissions via e-mail or postal mail to the following address: UNH Admissions 3 Garrison Avenue Durham, NH 03824
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The University of New Hampshire will provide the educational fund for each successful scholar to complete their education.